Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Days...


I know, I've been a bit slack on the old blog side of things of late, but have been enjoying a little break before the busy upcoming wedding season!

Today, however, I spent some time with my beautiful four year old twin nieces, Abigail and Brianna, so dusted off the ol' camera and took some happy snaps of them. I thought I'd share a couple with you because they're so adorable... not that I'm biased or anything!

Firstly I quickly want to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Atkins Technicolour "ADELAIDE'S BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPH 2010" competition.  I came in a very close second place, with only 0.7% difference between me and the winner... I was absolutely thrilled with the result, so thank you!!! 



Now for the little cuties that I photographed today!


Silly little Abigail!



Hide and Seek around the trees!


Love this...


Aren't the delicious!

Well, that's about all for now... I'm photographing the wedding of Melanie and Tim tomorrow, which I'm extremely excited about!  Then in a couple of weeks I'm off to Thailand for some R&R and then it's Wedding Season!

Stay warm!  Big hugs and hot chocolates to you!

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment