Thursday, November 25, 2010

married: Vanessa + Nick -- 30 October 2010

Vanessa + Nick were married on a beautiful day (although a little rainy!) in October at the Adelaide Botanical Gardens, followed by a fantastic celebration at the National Wine Centre.  Although it sprinkled a little throughout the ceremony, this did not stop this fabulous couple from tying the knot! The rain nicely held off long enough for us to take some exceptionally beautiful photos following their ceremony... I've included a couple of my favourites below! Enjoy!







(I had to include a pic of this little cutie ba-tutie.. she's so much like my little baby girl!)





Patiently waiting for the bride to arrive...


A little sprinkle didn't matter!




I love an emotional bride.




Big hugs.








What a delicious cake! Mini pavlova's!


My favourite shot of the day (below). Beautiful love.


Vanessa + Nick, you guys were an awesome amount of fun on your day! Best wishes for your lovely lives together!!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment