Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Missy Moos'!!

Well the new year is just around the corner, and for a couple of special little girls, it means some big changes! My darling little nieces, Abigail & Brianna, will be starting school... While they are both incredibly excited, for our family, it means that they are no longer our little "babies". So before Christmas, I took them down to the beach to snap some images of them before they get too big!  I know I may be biased, but they really are the most adorable little girls you've ever seen....


Twin sisters. Best friends.



Abigail. Has always been a cheeky monkey and probably always will be!















xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh Allison, They are simply beautiful. I want all of them..........Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they are just too cute! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete