Saturday, October 30, 2010

married: Jessica and Tom -- 10 October 2010

Lovebirds, Jess + Tom, were married on a Sunday afternoon at Ayers House and were blessed with absolutely perfect weather, for their perfect wedding. They were both so relaxed on the day, and were very enthusiastic about their photos, which is my favourite kind of couple!! I'm delighted to share some of their wedding day moments with you.

Tom was a handsome groom.


I spotted this little cutie when I arrived at Jessica's  and just had to snap a shot!

Delicious.


How beautiful is Jess. She was such a beautifully elegant Bride.


Tom absolutely beamed as Jess walked down the aisle towards him.


Husband and wife...


The very happy newlyweds!


What a great looking bunch!


Jess + Tom, I love love LOVED spending the day with you both!! You are fabulous. Your wedding was simply stunning and I wish you both every happiness for your future together!

xox

www.allisonhernachphotography.com

2 comments: