Wednesday, October 6, 2010

married: Lauren + Brant -- 1 October 2010

Well, where do I start with Lauren and Brant's wedding...everything was so gorgeous... Married on Friday at the beautiful Glen Ewin Estate, Lauren and Brant opted to see each other before the ceremony and take some photos around the city before heading up to their stunning ceremony.  I really can't put into words how beautiful everything was and how special I felt to be a part of their day.


Their reception was brilliant, so full of emotion and fun. It was easy to see how close Lauren and Brant are to their families and a couple of times I had tears in my eyes watching and listening to their speeches. So special.


At the end of the evening I set up my Snapshot Studio for them and it was a huge hit with all their guests! It deserves a blog post all of it's own, so I will do that shortly. But for now, please enjoy the fairytale that was Lauren and Brant's wedding...
























































































This part was very special... Lauren went against tradition that evening and didn't toss her bridal bouquet. Instead she gave it to her beautiful grandmother as a thank you for all that she has done for Lauren. Very special moment.








Thank you Lauren and Brant for the most wonderful day. I wish you all the luck in the world for your move to Denmark, and for your married life together!

xox




2 comments:

  1. Allison you are a truly amazing photographer...what a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, love them, love them. :) xx

    ReplyDelete