Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Three magical weddings ... three beautiful days!!

What a spectacular weekend I have had - photographing three of the most magical weddings you could imagine! Each wedding was unique in it's own right and they were all absolutely beautiful. 

I will blog each wedding separately very soon, but because I can't help myself, here is a sneaky peak of one of my favourite images from each wedding...


First was Lauren + Brant... married on Friday at the beautiful Glen Ewin Estate. The most splendid couple!



Then came the most fun loving couple you could ever meet... Nicole and Allan, married on Saturday... they did not stop smiling all day!



And finally...Sunday, the incredibly gorgeous Amanda and dapper Andy. The perfect match!




Check back soon for posts on each wedding!

4 comments:

  1. Three magical weddings!! Sounds great! It was just so interesting share. We too would soon be starting our preparations for the big day. At one of the local Los Angeles event venues we are planning to have the spring themed ceremony but not finding budget friendly ideas for the decorations. Can you help me by sharing some ideas?

    ReplyDelete