Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Love!

There's many reasons I love being a photographer. The big reason is that I love to share my passion with others. I love that, with the images I create, I can evoke an emotion within people... laughter, smiles, happy tears... I am extremely fortunate and blessed to be entrusted to capture some of the most important events in people's lives. Steve + Veronica are two of these very special people that I am very blessed to know. Last year I was invited to photograph their wedding.  It was such a beautiful day and will be one of those gorgeous weddings that will stay in my memory for an eternity. Now here we are, 12 months on (almost to the day!) and I had the privilege of photographing their first child, Zoe Grace.  She is so beautiful and I am thrilled to share some piccies with you!

First I'd like to start with a couple of my favourite images from Steve + Veronica's wedding day. 18 April 2009.



Steve + Veronica...  the proud parents of Zoe Grace.

 
 

I love a hand's on daddy!


A radiant mummy!


The family! I love that their dog, Maisy, seems to be wondering why all the noise!


Steve + Veronica, thank you so much again, for inviting me into your home to be a part of such a special moment for you guys. You're both fabulous and Zoe is so delicious! I'm so thrilled for you all! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment