Wednesday, April 14, 2010

married: Candice + Matt: 10 April 2010


Candice + Matt are a gorgeous young couple who happily tied the knot on a beautiful Autumn morning. As luck would have it, they had a perfect blue sky day for their wedding, even though rain had been forecasted! It was wonderful that we didn't have to drag out umbrellas on the day. They held their special ceremony at their church, Victory, followed by a cocktail reception at Sfera's. Was a lovely morning!  On with the show...

I arrived at the boys house to find them all ready to go, and a very nervous Groom!


But the boys soon had Matt relaxing with a laugh.

  

Boys will be boys.


I arrived at Candice's house to find the most adorable little Flower Girl...


and cutest little Page Boy!


 
 


Watching intently.


Someone spies a piece of donut!



Matt spots Candice!


Promises made.


Following the ceremony it was time for Candice + Matt to have some portraits taken! Always my favourite time... And a good chance for the Bride and Groom to relax and take a big breath!


Sometimes being a Flower Girl is a little overwhelming.


We then headed to Sfera's for the Reception celebrations to begin.
Introducing Mr and Mrs Manser!


Mmmm... Cake....


Paparazzi!


Candice + Matt, it was an absolute delight to spend the day with you! Your wedding was beautiful and I wish you all the happiness in the world for your future together. x




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous AGAIN Allison! I can't wait for you to photograph ours in January!

    And gotta love Adelaide...I am 90% sure that one of the bridesmaids is one of my students. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your wedding too Laura! I am replying to your email too btw!! xx P.S. Bridesmaids were Kirsten, B and Stacey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couple is looking really cool in all these wedding shots. I really impress on your great style photography.
    Great job.
    australia photographer

    ReplyDelete