Monday, April 12, 2010

married: Alexia + Jason: 4 April 2010


When I first met Alexia + Jason it was so much fun to talk about all of their fantastic plans for their wedding day. Among other things, they were very excited about the location that they'd chosen to be married, the Norwood Oval, as they are both huge sport enthusiasts and Jason has been a football fanatic his entire life. I am so excited to share these photos with you, as it was a day filled with joy, emotion and beauty, and of course, some football thrown in for good measure!  Without further ado...

When I arrived at Alexia's parents house, I was pleased to see that everyone was enjoying a delicious brunch, complete with Moet Chandon!


Alexia told me that she was going for the record to be the world's most chilled Bride. I loved her. :-)


Alexia has a passion for Haigh's chocolates! (Don't we all!)


Having a fabulous dad myself, this book that Alexia gave to her father captured my eye.
"Dad My Hero".


After spending some time with the girls, it was time for me to spend some time with the boys. Football anyone?


Soon the guests started to arrive and it was time to get the "game" underway!



Taking a moment before stepping out onto the ground.


Love Jason's emotion when he saw Alexia.



With dad.



Jason had organised special words for the Score Board.


Time for some portraits! First spot, the Adelaide University.



Next stop, Henley Beach. It was the most beautiful night. I could resist capturing this shot of the boat travelling through the sun's reflection on the water.


Sunset magic.


Alexia + Jason held their reception at the fantastic Stella's at Henley Beach. The kitchen is a fascinating place at a restaurant, so I grabbed this quick shot before I left.


Alexia + Jason, thank you so much for allowing me to spend the day with you! It was fabulous! All the best for your lives together! x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Alle these are extraordinary! I love the shot with the guys at the goalposts... how creative. i can't say which is my favourite because i like them all! sounds sappy, but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... love them! Love how you always seem to capture the flavour of the day, & all those special moments in between formalities. Always love your commentaries too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photos loved em...not to long now and you will be photographing my wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Allison for the wonderful photos - you've captured the moments beautifully and we can't wait to see them all! Everyone agreed that you were fantastic on the day and you really put us all at ease and helped make a brilliant day. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your great wedding photography, All of these captured movement of the wedding photograph's are really cool. and this couple is also looking really cute.
    adelaide photographers

    ReplyDelete